Thursday, March 21, 2013

Free Ephemera Collage Frame

Psssst.  I'm tired.  Seriously.  Don't be mad at me.  My 4-year-old and I have been sick off and on (but pretty much on) for the past two+ months.  What the heck is that?!!  We've done blood work and antibiotics, but nothing seems to cure us of the cold/flu from down under.  And I don't mean Australia.  I mean, like, waaaaay down under.  Good grief!  I stopped wishing for spring to come and now I'm just praying I don't die.  So anyway, I've got good news and bad news.  The good news is that I seriously designed close to fifty (5-0) new blog backgrounds...and some other sweet stuff too!  The bad news is that I haven't been able to get everything uploaded and online for you yet.  Unless I die, they should be available within the next week though.  Thank you for understanding!

In the meantime, here's a rad little collage I created for you to use in your blog posts!  Just click on the below image to download the full-sized .png file.  Enjoy!!!